Statement of Purpose
Eastholme Surgery aims to provide personalised, effective and high quality General Practice services committed to the health needs of all of its patients.
- Working in partnership with our patients, their families and carers.
- Treating them with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Involving them in decision making about their treatment.
- Encouraging them to participate fully by listening and supporting them to express their needs, enabling them to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control.
In return we ask that our patients;
- Adhere to our surgery operational policies when contacting us
- Attend pre-booked appointments and cancel those they cannot attend.
- Attend for chronic disease monitoring when invited.
- Listen to clinician’s advice regarding treatment and to let us know if they don’t understand or agree with the treatment suggested.
- Give constructive criticism and make suggestions.
- Show patience and courtesy to all our staff